Key features include:
- Flicker measurements to IEC61000-4-15: Instantaneous
Flicker Sensation, Short Term and Long Term Flicker Perceptibility.
- Patented Single Cycle Adaptive Storage recording process
provides extremely high resolution over long recording periods.
- Measures current between 0 and 200 Amps and voltage between
0 and 270 Volts on a split phase power supply.
- Records and displays up to 16 channels of voltage, current,
power, power factor, VAR's, phase angle, frequency, THD, and
- Comprehensive range of math functions give excellent data
- Data is retrieved with ease via an infra-red serial
- Bi-colour status LEDs, externally visible, show recording/memory/voltage/power
- Comes with Pronto for Windows software, one of the most
highly regarded data recovery and analysis packages available.